Bob Barker said, “I think that age as a number is not nearly as important as health. You can be in poor health and be pretty miserable at 40 or 50. If you’re in good health, you can enjoy things into your 80s”. So the denial with regards to importance of health isn’t possible. We are successful because we are healthy. In short as far as we are healthy we are performing all the chores whether it’s earning or the other responsibilities. We need to protect our precious health.
Essential Combo Of Health and Hygiene:
It’s a proverb that hygiene is two thirds of health. So we can’t segregate these two realties. Good health is possible only when hygiene becomes a routine of one’s life like a meal that you can’t survive without this. The human body itself can allow disease-causing germs and parasites to cultivate and multiply inside the body. These are the places that are the exposed ones like skin and in and around the openings to the body. So the only way to avoid theses germs is the personal hygiene care of your body and the surroundings.
Hygiene Is There When Cleanliness Is In Air :
Hygiene is always an important part to keep a good health. Personal hygiene is indeed the essentiality. We can elaborate personal hygiene as discussed below.
- Keeping your body clean. If possible daily shower and bath can make this happened. This is the easiest way to avoid germs.
- In case of shortage of water or some other issues, a swim or a wash all over the body with a wet sponge or cloth will be a good option.
- Brushing your teeth at least once in a day though not just limited to this. Brushing the teeth after every meal is most effective way of making sure that gum disease and tooth decay are avoided. Try to make this twice in a day, clean teeth after breakfast and immediately before going to bed.
- Washing hair daily or whenever you feel comfortable with shampoo etc.
- Washing hands with a soap after using toilet.
- Washing hands before preparing meal or even before eating it and also before and after going through other activities like playing or other official or domestic works. Disease causing germs may get an entrance inside your body through hands and nails. If you will not wash your hands these germs can spoil the food you are going to prepare or eat.
- Changing the clothes can also be a very big support. Dirty clothes should be washed with laundry soap. Always try to keep your clothes clean.
- Another way to keep your clothes clean is to hang them in the open air so to keep them dry. The sun’s rays will kill some disease-causing germs and parasites.
- Covering your mouth with tissue or even with your hands while coughing or sneezing. If this is not done, the germs can spread to the other people around and further can make them sick.
Try to practice all the good and healthy deeds to avoid illness as well as your money that you have to spend on your treatments in case of any disease. Prevention is better than care, so try to prevent all such diseases by taking care of things which should always be taken care of.